People are drawn to connect with others and be part of a community. The isolation we faced over the past few years shows the importance of those connections. We would love to have you join us in church on Sunday. But we also realize that church at home has extreme value to those who can't get to in-person church. Connect with us on Youtube as part of our online community. Join us live every Sunday @ 11:00 am (10:00 am in July & August).
Sunday Service - Join us Live
Sunday Service - What to Expect
- Our services are around 1-hour long
- The dress code varies from smart casual to smart.
- Families start worshiping together for the first half of the service.
- After an opening song and prayer, there is a talk for the children.
- During the interlude, children leave for the Sacred Stories program and adults remain for the rest of the service.
- The adult talk is aimed at exploring the bible and drawing spiritual principles to guide our daily living.
- The sphere of service is designed to allow time to center oneself and be open to hearing the Lord in His Word.
As part of our Sunday offering, we provide a Children's program we call Sacred Stories. In Sacred Stories we strive to introduce children to the stories of the Lord's Word using Godly Play's creative way of storytelling. Here are a sample of the stories told. Share with family and friends.